On a coast to coast flight, I watched the HBO series Being Serena. It’s a documentary series chronicling tennis icon Serena Williams at a pivotal moment in her personal and professional life.
Inspiring on so many levels, there was one scene that literally took my breath away and caused me to pause and think about how we go about reaching our goals. I will share the details of that scene and what powerful questions we can ask ourselves as we pursue our big dreams.
Now, you may not want to be a tennis player yet you do want to have success in your life. Also, you may be doing necessary things that contribute to your success yet you aren’t doing THE thing to reach true RADICAL success.
In this episode, you will learn to identify THE thing that is holding you back, why you haven’t done anything about it, and how to tackle it once and for all.
It’s time to challenge yourself to go after THE thing, today!
Be sure to share your biggest take-a-way from this episode.
Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.“If we don’t do THE thing we will never reach the pinnacle of success” - @doreenrainey Click To Tweet
- 04:29 – Watching Serena Williams bounce back from motherhood to an all-star athlete
- 11:41 – Are you ready to take on THE thing?
- 12:11 – “If you decide to take on THE thing, the accelerated pace of your ability to reach your goals will be astonishing” – @doreenrainey
- 18:28 – Why you aren’t doing THE thing
- 19:10 – “If we don’t do THE thing we will never reach the pinnacle of success” – @doreenrainey
- 19:25 – The thing that held Doreen back with her coaching services
- 23:32 – “THE thing that you were put on this earth to put out into the world is personal transformation” – @doreenrainey
- 27:22 – When you finally decide to tackle THE thing
Check out my new book store http://www.brucebuckner.com
Are you a student of WERNER ERHARD?
No…I’ve not studied his works.
MY THE Thing for loosing weight is to log what I eat and stop telling myself that just going to the gym and drinking
is going to help me loose weight.
Glad to see you identified your THE! Can’t wait to see your results now that you’re logging your food. Thanks for listening.
THE thing: mine is
My The Thing is commiting to healthy eating.
You can definitely do it! Doing that one thing will have such a big impact on so many other areas of your life. It’s like a domino effect. You can do it!
I usually don’t comment on a Podcast but since you mentioned my favorite female tennis player, Serena Williams, I have to comment!! LOL!! My THE thing was finding a way to expand my business to current class participants as well as non-class participants OUTSIDE of the gyms and once I did my research, I decided to enroll in a Fitness Nutrition Certification to become a Fitness Nutrition Specialist!!
That’s awesome!! Taking that next step to becoming a Fitness Nutrition Specialist will definitely position you to get more clients. Excited for you!