High achievers can make choices that lead to less stress, more clarity, and internal peace.
The time we invest in our careers, reaching one goal after another, shouldn’t take us away from our actual life. Many of you already feel overwhelmed, overworked, and disconnected from who you are. You deserve to be happy after you’ve achieved your wildest dreams.
Sheri Riley has a plan that will help you to stop spending 100% of your time on 10% of who you are.
During this insightful conversation, you will regain your sense of self and purpose by living in your P.O.W.E.R. You will hear more about this concept and how to apply it to your life.
Learn to integrate your professional success with whole-life success even when you feel that you have nothing. Find out the two most common things that hold people back from truly breaking into their own freedom. Sheri’s final words of wisdom will help you to commit to a RADICAL and exponential life!
Sheri Riley is wife, mother, daughter, and entrepreneur and we all know this is not easy, but she’s figure out how to make it simple. She has created and executed innovative marketing campaigns that led to sales of over 30 million albums worldwide for Toni Braxton, TLC, Usher, and Outkast. Sheri’s 9 Principles of Exponential Living are the guide for high achievers to integrate their personal desires into their life without detriment to their professional achievement.“The more you give, the more peace you have, the more joy you have, the more reality you have to be focused on what's most important” - @SheriRiley Click To Tweet
“Give yourself the permission…” - @SheriRiley Click To Tweet
- 00:30 – 5 must have mindset shifts to create RADICAL Success
- 03:01 – Sheri’s background and introduction
- 08:40 – Evolving into your passion and purpose
- 10:20 – Can you feel miserable when you have everything?
- 11:19 – “You can’t find 100% of your fulfillment only living in 10% of who you are” – @SheriRiley
- 18:22 – What is exponential living?
- 23:17 – “The more you give, the more peace you have, the more joy you have, the more reality you have to be focused on what’s most important” – @SheriRiley
- 24:50 – Starting when you feel that you have nothing
- 32:26 – What does it mean to live in your own power?
- 36:48 – Committing to a RADICAL and exponential life
- 40:23 – Breaking through what’s holding you back
- 41:43 – “Give yourself to permission…” – @SheriRiley
- 46:45 – Sheri’s final words of wisdom