Subscribe to RADICAL Success on:
Thanks for listening! Be sure to rate this podcast and leave a review!
“Before you maximize, you must minimize” - @DoreenRainey https://doreenrainey.com/22 Click To Tweet
There’s no doubt that you have big goals that you are working on. That you want to reach that next level when it comes to your career, business, finances or other personal goals.
But in order to maximize our potential, we must first minimize. That’s where the concept of bare bones comes into play.
During this episode, we will talk about the bare-bones philosophy and how you can apply to your life in a simplified way. Now, this can be easy if you are willing to make some difficult decisions in your life in order to move forward.
You deserve to live in your fullest potential!
“This is about eliminating all things that don’t contribute to your holistic success” – @DoreenRainey https://doreenrainey.com/22 Click To Tweet
“We don’t have one minute to spare that is not given to the potential, the dreams, the goals, that we have for ourselves” – @DoreenRainey https://doreenrainey.com/22 Click To Tweet
- 01:40 – Radical Success Intensive breakdown
- 03:06 – How The Radical Success Inner Circle can help you
- 09:02 – “Before you maximize, you must minimize” – @DoreenRainey
- 11:32 – The bare-bones philosophy explained
- 12:53 – What if you stripped your life down to the bare bones?
- 14:15 – Three ways to maximize your bare-bones experience
- 19:55 – “This is about eliminating all things that don’t contribute to your holistic success” – @DoreenRainey
- 22:21 – “We don’t have one minute to spare that is not given to the potential, the dreams, the goals, that we have for ourselves” – @DoreenRainey
It was very imformative,inspirational and radical advice. It has prompted me to examine my personal daily actions and habits, to make changes where it is necessary. Things are cluttered in my life right now, so bare bones was truly what I needed at this time. Thank you Doreen for the encouraging words.
Thank you Doreen for inspirational talk. We all know in our heart what’s bare bones but as you said, we cheat ourselves by thinking we have all the time in the world to achieve our dreams and goals. it was a nice reinforcement.
This was just what I needed to conform what I had been doing by eliminating the things that is not of value to me. This helps me to speed up the process eliminating things that are not helping me toward my full potential. Thanks for the insight.
This information is TIGHT, but it’s RIGHT! All these steps I’ve taken into action already and continue to eliminate! Thank You!
Thank you for the real talk. It has made me stop and look at my life and ask questions as to what am I doing and where am I headed?